Lent Worship Schedule for March
"We value your journey, wherever it has taken you. Come as you are, not as anyone thinks you should be. Questions are encouraged, don’t leave them at the door. We don’t have it all figured out, but we're walking together with the resurrected Jesus Christ into a future that is life-giving. We would love you to join us in our journey of following Jesus Christ to transform the world into one of mercy, justice, compassion, reconciliation, and love through the power of the Holy Spirit." - Pastor Tim Wright
- Job Opening - Worship Music Leader - click for info
- Annual Easter Celebration Welcome Brunch: Easter Sunday, April 16, 2017 following the Sunrise Service.
- Adult Bible Study: Disciple Fast Track, Tuesdays at 7:00 PM - click for more info
- NE Supper House: April 18, 2017, Tuesday at 4:30 PM to 7:00 PM
- NECM Annual Live/Silent Auction Fundraiser: May 13, 2017, Saturday RSVP: email@example.com or 616-454-1097
- THREE EVENTS in ONE: May 20, 2017, Saturday - Red Bird Craft Show, Annual Community Plant Exchange & Bake Sale
- 40th Annual Hunger Walk: May 7, 2017, Saturday at 2:30 PM
Location: Park Church, Downtown GR
Sign up to walk at the Connection Corner!
**Can't walk - NECOM also needs help with registration, refreshments, set up/tear down, t-shirts, etc. If you can help- call Laura Castle at 454-1097.
- PaWaTing MeGedWin KiKaaJik / Native American Elders is happening NOW - Get details.
- Pastor Tim's Blog - read it here.
- Check out the newest Red Bird Mission Video here.
- AND .... see our newsletter and events calendar here.