- Our main parking lot and entrance are on the north side of the building, with the parking lot entrance off of Fuller Ave. You can enter in the large glass doors, walk in to meet a friendly face or two to welcome you to Northlawn.
- There's a coatroom available on your way to the Sanctuary for the days when you need a coat (and that's often in Michigan).
- Before you enter the Sanctuary, you'll be greeted by an usher who will hand you a worship bulletin that includes an order of worship as well as some details as to how you can connect. There will also be announcements in the bulletin to share what's going on in the life of the church.
- Each worship service will last about 65-75 minutes and typically wrap up by 11:00 am.
- After worship you are invited to come to the Connection Center outside of the sanctuary to receive a FREE GIFT and to welcomed to the church.
Northlawn is truly a "come as you are" community. You'll find people on Sunday mornings wearing anything from jeans and a tee to a suit and tie to a dress or blouse and pants. No matter what you wear, we pray that you leave wearing a smile.
The main entrance on Sunday mornings is on the north side of the building. When you come in those doors, you'll find a friendly face there to welcome you and help you find what you need. We're glad you're here!
Northlawn is passionate about helping kids connect with who God is, who Jesus calls us to be, and what life following Him looks like. No matter your age, no matter your stage, God can use us!
Each Sunday morning after a time of worship with the entire congregation, our kids are invited up front for a special Children's message and then to head upstairs for Kid's Connection; an age-appropriate time to dive deeper in faith with some fun! Join with Gwen, our Family Ministries Director and the great team of volunteers around her.
For children under 4, there is a large nursery with trained, background-checked staff who are passionate about giving your kids a safe space to learn, grow, and be present! Let someone know you're looking for the nursery as you first come in and they'll help you get there!
We all connect to God through worship in a variety of ways, and Northlawn's worship team does their best job to live into that idea. Our worship is typically a blend of traditional, classic hymns with piano and voices, as well as some more contemporary songs.
Each week we turn to the Bible to learn more about and connect with the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Each week and each series is different, as we spend some weeks walking through Scripture verse by verse, some by looking at culture through the lens of the Bible, and some weeks going outside of the box. It's our hope that no matter where you are on your faith journey, you'll find a connection and a word just for you.
Are you "newer" to Northlawn? This event is the perfect opportunity to get to know others who are looking to put down roots at Northlawn, have a chance to meet Pastor Zach as well as some of our staff and key leaders, and ask any questions that you may have about the church.
We'll meet downstairs in the Fellowship Hall for a time of coffee, treats, and connection followed by a quick tour of the church building! We will meet for no longer than an hour.
Are you "newer" to Northlawn and really haven't had a chance to get connected yet? Then this is for you!
Have you been long established at the church for years already? Go get a donut down the street and join one of our great small groups!
To let us know that you're planning on coming to the next Pastries with the Pastor, please register yourself or your family here!